Quotes For Exhausted Single Mom
“It is always a wonder to me,
How small the word “mom” is,
But surprisingly enough,
The existence of this word
Means the whole universe.”
I thought being pregnant and giving birth was the most difficult thing in the world. Later I realized the most challenging job for a woman is raising a child, especially for a single mother.
It takes equal efforts from mom and dad to raise a child, and sometimes even those efforts aren’t enough. So, how could a single mother do this job alone? I salute you all!
It requires endless effort and courage to fulfill the difficult task of raising her child alone.
A single mother means twice the work; she has to fulfill her father’s responsibilities and duties. A single mom has to complete 48 hours of work alone within 24 hours.
These house chores include
- cleaning the house,
- cooking meals from breakfast to dinner,
- office work,
- Grocery shopping,
- helping the child with homework and project work.
- She has responsibility for the child’s academic results.
It becomes more troublesome when the child or mother falls sick. I understand the troubles you go through! I acknowledge and appreciate your willpower.
I get goosebumps thinking about the struggles a single mother faces daily. But a mother’s heart can make everything possible for her child.
That’s why mother has been called another form of God. Because God cannot reach everywhere, so he created a mother.
I salute the struggle of every single mother in this world. Here I dedicate a few single mother quotes in their honor. I hope these single-woman quotes fill your life with energy and joy.
Being A Single Mom Quotes
Here are the absent father inspiration single mom quotes that give you the strength to remove all the obstacles in the way.
1. “My cat is a single mom but she raised her five kittens smoothly, even though she doesn’t have hands or a job. If she can, why not me?”
2. “Being a single mom doesn’t make you weak, it makes you stronger, braver, and more powerful.”
3. “Single motherhood is an amazing thing; it’s a blessing.” – Kelly Cutrone
4. “I don’t have time to stop and breathe peacefully for a moment,
I don’t have time to look in the mirror and untangle my tangled hair,
I don’t have time to dress up nicely,
It’s not that I can’t do all this because I’m single,
It’s because I got a new shadow in my daughter,
and I’m busy giving her a new look, as I am already pretty enough.”
Overwhelmed, emotionally drained single parent quotes
Hey mamas, below are a few being a single mom quotes that give you the courage to cope with single parenting.
. “All the well-known personalities are single-
- Wonder Woman? Single
- Batwoman? Single
- Superpower woman? Single
- The great Diane Keaton? Single
- Myself? Single
So, dear moms, don’t worry; all the superheroes are single and COOL. You are the coolest.”
- “You have twice the workload, and you deserve twice the love and respect from your kids, society, and yourself.”
6. “A mother is a person who can take the place of anyone in the world. But no one can apply for a mother’s post.”
Positive single-mom quotes
Here are some positive mom quotes for single moms and son quotes
7. “You’re the superhero for your kids, without superpowers.”
8. “Motherhood is the strangest thing, it can be like being one’s own Trojan horse.” – Rebecca West
9. “Motherhood is… difficult and… rewarding.” – Gloria Estefan
10. “Motherhood is the ultimate call to sacrifice.” – Wangechi Mutu
11. “Being raised by a single mother, I learned to appreciate and value independent women.” – Kenny Conley
Single Mother Quotes
Below are the best single-mom strong quotes to empower all moms worldwide.
12. “Difficulties and responsibilities never make you weak, they make you capable of knowing your inner strength.”
13. “You’re the supreme and the most beautiful creation of God.”
14. “No matter how many sleepless nights I endoured, I enjoyed every single moment of my motherhood regardless. No regrets!”
Single mom mothers day quotes
Below mom quotes give a smile on your face if you feel tired while parenting alone.
15. “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.”- Maxim Gorky
16. “Motherhood is the strangest thing, it can be like being one’s own Trojan horse.” – Rebecca West
17. “That’s what motherhood is: you’re working; you’re doing 25 different jobs, and you’re not getting paid.” – Melissa Peterman
18. “Being a working mother and a working single parent instils in you a sense of determination.” – Felicity Jones
Happy fathers day, single mom quotes
I know your life is loaded with many responsibilities, even though you’re a caring mother. Here are quotes on single moms on fathers day for you to encourage your inner strength.
19. “Each child is biologically required to have a mother. Fatherhood is a well-regarded theory, but motherhood is a fact.” – PJ O’Rourke
20. “Passion has always been important to me. That won’t change. What changes is a woman’s perspective. I mean, I have two kids now. I’m a single parent balancing motherhood and my career. That changes the equation.” – Jody Watley
Tired Exhausted Single Mom Quotes
I am dedicated to black mothers day quotes as they are the most beautiful and powerful women like their bold color. Strong black mom quotes may give a divine power to cross all obstacles of the motherhood journey.
21. “The roller coaster of single motherhood makes a mom tougher and stronger.”
22. “My mom’s lap is the most peaceful place in the world.”
23. “Single parenting is like an adventurous trip where everyday is a new revelation, struggle, and hardship. Yet I can’t deny the fact that parenting has been the most lively experience of my life. It’s chaotic but beautiful, nonetheless.”
24. “Mothers aren’t a know-it-all. They are just as clueless as any other being, yet they make everything possible. They are mystical and magical!
25. “It may be tough at times, but I can honestly say, at least from my experience, it’s not nearly as hard as I thought it would be.” – Stella Aluminum
Quotes on single moms on fathers day
Absent father inspiration, single mom quotes help you to cross motherhood hurdles easily.
26. “I’m a single mother, it’s my destiny that I can’t change. But I’ll be the best parent, and nobody can stop me achieving that.”
27. Don’t underestimate the power of a single mom because she knows how to deal with the hard sides of parenting.”
Single mom strong quotes.
28. “I don’t think that because I’m not married it’s made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage.” Diane Keaton
29. No doubt I’m a single parent, but I’m the boss of my life.”
Single mother quotes
These sinlge mom mothers quote help you to find out a positive ways to live a happy life with your kids.
30. “I value so many people who have to work full time, definitely single mothers. Their work is the hardest work. I applaud it so much.” – Molly Sims
31.” Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads.” – John Mark Green
32. “Gone are the days when you would sit and wait for your knight in shining armour. Be brave, be independent and believe that you can do it, and you can do a better job.”- Unknown
Working single mom quotes
Happy mothers day to single moms quotes help moms to gather inner strength.
33. “She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mom.” — Mandy Hale
34. “I don’t want to listen to the pities anymore.
‘Aw! Poor thing, you are a single mom. It must be miserable!’
NO! I want to hear pity from you.
-‘Wow! You are a single mom, you are courageous. I’m proud of you!’
Why do people constantly sing the sad melody of pitying single women? For what I know, they are the most powerful creatures I have ever come across.”
Tired, exhausted single mom quotes
35. A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. Mom believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things, a mother’s love is more than enough.”- Deniece Williams
36.” I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.” – Tichina Arnold
37. “As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energised and content.” – Edie Falco
38. “Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is till our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different.” – Paula Miranda
39. What is free time? I’m a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl. – Roma Downey
Single mom quotes
Mom quotes mean a spark that makes your day, and you can cross your every day happily. below are the quotes on single moms on fathers day to salute these brave mothers.
40. “Better a loving single-parent family than a ‘conventional’ family where the parents hate each other and the father is a demagogue.” – Moby
41. “The strength of my mother is something I didn’t pay attention to for so long. Here she was, this single mom, who was part of the Great Migration, who was part of a Jim Crow south, who said, ‘I’m getting my kids out of here. I’m creating opportunities for these young people by any means necessary.” – Jacqueline Woodson
42. “There is no way to be the perfect mother.. but a million ways to be a good one” Jill Churchill
43. love as powerful as your mothers leaves its mark. To have been loved so deeply will give us some protection forever.” J.K. Rowling
44. Mother has a magnetic power; she can keep everyone together even if separated.”
45. “Becoming a single mom to me means that you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse.” Nia Vardalos
Exhausted Single Mom Quotes for breastfeeding moms
To Encourage all brave ladies, I have dedicated these single mom mothers’ day quotes for overwhelmed, emotionally drained single moms.
46. “Children don’t just get milk from breastfeeding, they get our energy too.” Stephen Gaskin
47. “There are three reasons for breastfeeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers, and the cat can’t get it.” Irena Chalmers
48. “Nursing gives you superhuman powers. How else could I be doing all this when I’m usually a sleepaholic?” Gwen Stefani
49. “Breastfeeding is an instinctual and natural act, but it is also an art that is learned day by day. The reality is that almost all women can breastfeed, have enough milk for their babies and learn how to overcome problems both large and small. It is almost always simply a matter of practical knowledge and not a question of good luck.” La Leche League
Happy mothers day for single mom
50. “A single mom becomes as strong as steel and yet her heart remains as soft and pure as snow.”
51. “It doesn’t matter to me whether you become a part of my children’s life or not, but don’t start pulling your hair out when they refuse to recognize you.”
`52. “To all mothers in every circumstance, including those who struggle, I say, ‘Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are.'” — Jeffrey R. Holland
53. “A mother is a person who can take the place of anyone in the world. But no one can apply for a mother’s post.”
Black mothers day quotes
I dedicate these black mother’s day quotes to African moms.
54. “Black moms create magic, so that makes me magical.” Stephanie Lahart
55. “A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.” unknown
56. “Mothers are the best friends to a daughter or son.”
57. “For me mother means the whole world.”
58. “The best medicines for my illness are- my mom’s sweet lullaby and bucket full hugs.”
Strong black mother quotes
59. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” Sophia Loren
60. “A single mother has a backbone made of steel and a heart made of gold.” quotesgram.com
Quotes about dating a single mom
I have chosen some powerful quotes on dating a single mom for you.
“The most difficult part of dating as a single parent is deciding how much risk your own child’s heart is worth.” Dan Pearce
“You are generous, graceful, and goodhearted, everything a mom should be and all that I want in a partner.” Amy Hoover