Pampers Baby Dry Vs Swaddlers Diapers (2021) – Pros & Cons for the Both
Really it is very confusing, to know two same products Pampers Swaddlers vs Baby Dry from the same brand, which one is the best and how?
However, if these two products are from the same brand, many parents assume that both diapers have the same qualities.
So, we are discussing to sort out the great diaper debate, that are used for our baby’s delicate body part. A heap of diapers counting in thousands, Babies use in their first year after birth. Most newborns need their diapers changed withhin10 to 15 times in a single day!
Why Do We Use Pampers Diapers?
Pampers Diapers are founded by Grandfather Victor Mills who wants to give his grandson a comfortable way of wearing diapers.
Because diapers can be perfect for different poops –Sticky poop, liquid poop, solid poop, brown poop, black poop, tarry poop, and many more. Do you know why a baby generates a different kind of poops, because of you?
For example, if you are a nursing mother, all the food that you eat will have an effect on a baby’s digestion system. That’s why you have to take care of what to eat and what foods to avoid while breastfeeding.
Again we should come to our topic that what is both Pampers Swaddlers vs Pampers Baby Dry Diapers have in common!
Most diapers do offer absorbency and protection from skin rashes, the Baby Dry Diapers have three layers of protection. Many parents believe that the more layers the more protection. And the newborn can sleep peacefully, so on parents also. You can read the article what kind of baby sleep mistakes new parents make?
While both diapers ensure leakage protection but it all depends upon the way diapers fit upon your baby.
Every mom should arm with the information that helps them to make the right choice what is the best diaper for their baby? Now, all depends upon you, what you want to be a Pamper Swaddlers family or a Baby Dry family!
What are the main differences between Pampers Swaddlers and Baby Dry?
It’s not only you but all moms wondering to know which one is the best diaper for your baby. It depends on many factors like age of your baby, what is baby’s mobility and what is in your mind, if you want to use it for travel, regular daily uses or for night time only!
Below is a comparision of the features of Pampers Swaddlers vs Baby Dry with all their similarites and differences
Below are the main differences between Pampers Swaddlers vs Pampers Baby Dry:-
- Absorbency: Baby Dry claims to absorb 20% more liquid than Swaddlers
- Softness: If we talk about the softness, Swaddlers are more softer than baby dry. Because there is an extra quilted interior liner to keep moisture away from the baby’s skin.
- Breathability: Baby Dry are breathable and stretchy, and Swaddlers are soft and stretchy
- Umbilical Cord Notch: Swaddlers have an umbilical Cord Notch but in Baby Dry Do not have
- Fitting: Pampers Swaddlers are the most comfortable and the best fit on babies, whereas Pampers Baby Dry diapers provide comfortable fitting with tabs.
When To Use Pampers Baby Dry vs Swaddlers Diapers?
Baby Dry – Already I told that Baby Dry has three layer protection from leakage. So, if you want a longer duration between diaper changes, than Pampers Baby Dry Diapers are the best for new parents.
Swaddlers – These are the best for baby’s soft and delicate skin from 0 to 6 months.
Pampers Baby Dry Features
- Baby dry provides overnight dryness with Pampers Magic Gel Technology
- It has breathable Soft Belt and Cuffs that keep baby’s skin fresh and dry
- Pampers Baby Dry are comfortably fit with its flexible waistband
- It’s softness gives feel of cotton
- It has re-useable tape
- Comes in all sizes from size zero for newborn to size 6
The product is available from newborn to size 6 to keep your little monster chubby hips as dry as possible. Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Claim three times extra drier with cotton softness than any other diaper because it has three layer protection and other dipaers have only two layers!
If you want leakage protection for night time, Pampers Baby Dry Diapers good fit for your baby. As these Diapers has wetness indicator. The most important feature Pampers Baby Dry have convenient cut out for the baby’s umbilical cord remnants and new parents prefer to buy fit, or safety concern!
Now you come to know about Pampers Baby Dry are good at softness, absorbency, and comfort for the baby’s skin. I think you never deny to these features those are very important for your baby.
- It is inexpensive and affordable
- 12 hours protection
- Variety of sizes available
- You have fun toddler-friendly design options
- The product fragrance is mild baby scent
- No available with wetness indicator from size 2 onwards
- The Pampers Swaddlers are super soft
- Swaddlers have the best “AbsorbAway LIner”
- Swaddlers assure 12 hours of protection
- Pampers swaddlers has wetness indicator for all sizes
Pampers is No.1 brand recommanded by Pediatirician because of its features like LockAway Channels, Absorbs wetness, and leakage protection. It’s breath free liner and soft flexi-sides soothe and protect baby’s delicate skin. The product is hypoallergenic and free of parabens. It helps to protect your baby’s belly and umbilical cord with umbilical cord notch.
So, this product is the topmost choice of many parents for their newborn. It is available in sizes preemies to 3 that means baby weigh a pound to 14lbs to 33lbs can wear comfortably!
- Wetness Indicator
- Soft like Blanket
- The product have limited size options
- Expensive than other dipapers
- There are fake swaddlers circulated in the market
The main differences between Pampers Baby Dry vs Cruisers are below:-
- Absorbancy:- Baby Dry can absorb more than Crusiers and protect your baby’s skin from moisture for overnight
- Fitting:– Cruisers are best fit on active babies who likes to roll, crawl and walk all the time
Cruisers stay on for long time because the product has elastic legs cuffs, and stretch waistband. So, these diapers hold on your baby while they are moving here and there.
But the best part of pampers Baby Dry is, it locks the moisture very quickly and keep your baby super dry until you change the diaper.
Pamper Pure Diapers introduced in March 2018 and it comes in sizes 0 to size 6. Your baby weigh from 81lbs to 35lbs+ can wear Pamper Pure.
What are the qualities that make pamper pure extra-ordinary product? This product lives up to its name, pampers pure promise of introducing pure diapers for your baby.
Pure Diapers are made of premium cotton with soft plant based fibers. These diapers are chlorine-free, no fragrance, no any hypoallergenic. If you have a sensitive skin baby then you must try pure pampers for your baby. These are great for overnight protection.
What you don’t like about pamper pure:-
- These are Expensive than other diapers
- It provides average blowout protection
If you’re one who gives priority to non-toxic, high-quality product, pampers pure protection diapers are a great choice for you.
End Points for Baby Dry or Swaddlers, What do you like the most.
Thanks to Pampers that offers a range of diapers for your baby’s poop even you can use baby swim diaper Baby Swimming while baby swimming.