Offo.. tired of squats! Yes, I tried all possible squats for 36-24-36 physic and toned butt. alas! all in vain! I love to wear bikinis whenever I’m on the beach. But it was impossible as I accumulated pretty weight.
This made me research some new exercises to get rid of the fat and target all the muscles in my glutes and hamstrings to give me a flitter, firmer butt. Thank god, finally, I discovered few exercises that toned every inch of my front and backside. The result was… I became sexy. I can now wear bikinis on the beach confidently.
And I know you also love to wear bikinis and want to flaunt. But what to do, our motherhood does not allow us to take care of our own. With these easy and home-based exercises, make your bikini fit.
Carelessly now I flaunt on the beach because I knew that all are gazing me. Do you want the toned butt? Are you feeling like me?
So, ladies get ready to look sexier in those skinny jeans! But remember one thing finish the circuit to really target your glutes. Strictly do each workout for 15 to 20 repeats, and 3 to 4 sets.
1. On Side, Hip Raises
It is one of the best ways to use your body weight to really work your obliques. Oblique muscles serve as stabilizers and are used up in almost all physical exercises. It’s a very important part of your workout.
- From side plank position, make sure your elbow is underneath your shoulder, lower your body until your hips touch the ground. Your shoulder and your feet are stacked on the top of each other.
- Lower your body down until your hip touches the ground.
- Raise your body back up into the side plank position using your underside obliques.
It’s the one exercise which works on your whole body whilst giving your lower back a workout.
- Lie on your stomach and squeeze your glutes as hard as you can. Now raise your both legs off the ground.
- Reach your arms forwards by keeping your palms facing downwards a few inches above the ground.
- Continue lifting your alternative arms and legs up in the air, squeezing all the muscles from your shoulders down to your glutes and keep repeating for a few minutes.
3. Donkey Kicks
Sounds funny nah…But it is one of the easy and lovable exercises. If you want to tighten your rear end, look no further than the donkey kick exercise.
Starting position on all your fours: knees hip-width apart, hands under your shoulders, neck, and spine neutral.
- Bracing your core, begin to lift with your right leg, keep your knee bent, foot staying flat, and hinging at the hip.
- Squeeze your glute, kicking one leg back towards the ceiling, squeezing at the top for 2 o 3 seconds.
- Slowly return the leg until you’re on your both knees.
4. Standing Calf Raises
You know the plie foot placement method can be used for numerous types of exercises because it helps to work the different muscles of the calves. The calf muscles have to perform a number of movements, so, you aim to perform calf raises in both directions – pile and inverted exercise format.
Just point your toes outside at about 45 degrees, gently raise your both heels off the ground, holding in the upper phase for 3 seconds, and again return your heels towards the ground.
Focus to keep your feet straight throughout the movement, and please avoid any type of twisting. This method can be used to work either on one foot or both feet or even a combination of a one-foot normal one-foot pile.
Very first warm-up yourself before you commence any exercise and finish with some good stretching to let your body and mind recover.
5. Romanian Deadlift
The Romanian Deadlift greatly works for your hamstrings. Perform this exercise in the same way as a standard deadlift, but remember don’t bend your knees. As you lean forward, you will feel a stretch hamstring, This exercise builds, squeeze your hamstrings to bring your torso (trunk of the human body) back upwards.
When you performing standard deadlifts, be extra careful, do the exercise slowly and carefully. Just don’t arch and curve your back, you must regret it.
6. Plank Reach-Through
Steps to perform exercise:-
- Get into a push-up position, keep your hands on the floor below your shoulders, keep your feet slightly apart. Keep your spine in a neutral position.
- Reach an arm out straight in front of your, tense your core for stability.
- Slowly while tensing your core, reach your arm under you, raising your hips at the same time as you tense your core.
- Touch your opposite knee with your hand.
- Return your arm on its place. Like this repeat on the other side.
Resistance Band Glute Kickback
Glute kickbacks is a bodyweight exercise. It is a type of exercise that mainly target your buttocks.
- Wrap the resistance band around your one foot and keep the end under your other knee.
- With a fixed foot, keep toes pointing to the floor, extend and raise your left leg in a position that your foot is higher than your butt.
- By keeping your butt steady, just engage your abdominal muscle as you slightly shift your weight to the side.
- Now carefully bring the foot back to the place.
7. Plank Leg Raises
This exercise will make your hip flexors and lower your back work difficult.
- Begin this exercise in a high position, keep your feet hip-width apart.
- Lift your right leg but don’t arch your back, and hold this position as long as you can.
- Now lower your leg on the floor and repeat.
- while you are doing the leg lifts, hold your spine in a neutral position.’
- keep your head straight with your neck.
- Breath out and squeeze the butt muscles as you lift your one leg.
These few are super duper exercises for rapid bum growth. If you want to get sexy curves to do these exercise regularly at least 30 minutes regularly. Few minutes workout and you become the owner of a very sexy figure.
Please write down in the comments box if you really benefited from these exercises which can help ladies to regain their figure. Til then